1. The position of sales staff, under the leadership and supervision of superiors, regularly completes the quantified work requirements, and can independently handle and solve the responsible tasks
2. Manage customer relationships and complete sales tasks;
3. Understand and explore customer needs and purchase desires, introduce the advantages and characteristics of their products;
4. Provide professional consultation to customers;
5. Collect potential customer information;
6. Collect accounts receivable.
1. College degree or above, marketing and other related majors;
2. At least 2 years of working experience in the sales industry, outstanding performance is preferred;
3. Outgoing personality, quick response, strong expression ability, strong communication skills and communication skills, and affinity;
4. Possess certain market analysis and judgment ability, good customer service awareness;
5. Have a sense of responsibility and can withstand greater working pressure.